1. Practicamos con la pronunciación
2. Actividad de escuchar (Most listening activities cannot be done at home. Please see me to make this up if you are absent!)
3. Los números 1-100
4. Computadoras: Typing in Spanish (This link is the handout if you were absent)
Click HERE to turn in the "Typing in Spanish" activity
TAREA: Finish "typing in Spanish"
jueves, el 23 de agosto, 2012
viernes, el 24 de agosto, 2012
I was so excited to meet everyone today! Today each student filled out a survey for me to get to know them better. We talked about why we study Spanish, and everyone went around the room introducing themselves with a movement. We discussed that using movement will be a big part of how we learn language this year!
1. Bring your binder, dividers, and some notebook paper to class on Monday.
2. Choose 2-3 Spanish names you would like to use this year. If more than 2 people pick the same name, we will pick out of a hat. (*Please try to pick something close to your real name! It's very helpful to me!) List of Spanish names
3. Read and electronically sign the class policies and expectations.