1. Enchilada (The spelling game)
2. Actividad de escribir
-Typing in Spanish Click HERE to submit "Typing in Spanish" activity.
-En las noticias (only students who were in my class last year!)
TAREA: Finish your computer activity and link using the link above.
1. Explained Monday quiz
2. Shared Spanish names
3. Passed out bathroom passes and personal notes/Organized binders
4. Reviewed and took notes on weather
5. Discussion: What is culture and why is it important to this class?
Tarea: 1st = No hay
4th = Weather WS intro (DL students: no hay)
jueves, el 23 de agosto, 2012
viernes, el 24 de agosto, 2012
I was so excited to meet everyone today! Today each student filled out a survey for me to get to know them better. We went around the room and everyone introduced themselves reviewing the phrases "me llamo" and "me gusta." Then we went over the rules and policies for the class and set up our binders, labeling the dividers:
Tocatimbres, Vocabulario, Gramática, Práctica, and Leer/Escribir. Finally we took some notes to review introducing ourselves.
1. Read and electronically sign the classroom policies and expectations.
2. Choose 2-3 Spanish names you would like to use this year. If more than 2 people pick the same name, we will pick out of a hat. (* Please try to pick something that is close to your real name! It's very helpful to me!) List of Spanish names
3. Bring your binder, dividers, and some notebook paper to class on Monday.
Español C / Seminar
(C) - For Spanish C students
(S) - For Seminar students
If an assignment has no symbol, it applies to both
(for mastery grades below an 89%. You must fill this by 2:40 the day before the retake.)